Surf Ears 2.0 is a revolutionary new product that has been developed by a group of surfers from Sweden to bring you a product that not only protects your ears from water, cold air and other contaminants, but also gives you maximum sound and a feeling of balance that is missing from other ear products.
SurfEars 2.0 include:
- An optional silicon leash. Instructions on how to use leash included in the package.
- Enlarged sound canal area means better hearing.
- Improved hydrophobic coating on mesh.
- New shape secures plugs inside the ear more effectively. More contact points inside the ear.
- Improved ear gel (ear bud) design provides a better fit for most users.
- The small gel is now smaller and the large gel is now larger fitting a greater range of ear sizes.
- Gel is now shorter providing a better fit for surfers with advanced ear canal closure.
- The outer ring on the gel is enlarged to provide an improved seal
- New “red” colour highlights
- New look sealed plastic packaging
With a large amount of earplugs that are on the market blocking out sound, many surfers avoid using plugs. SurfEars have been designed to ensure that water is kept out while allowing the sound in making you feel less isolated and more connected with the environment and other surfers.